What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- When submitting a form to UKSM, you may be asked to enter your full name, username, email address, and
other important details.
- We use Google Analytics to get a insight of how our website is used. Please,
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you submit a form, make a
purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or
use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your form submission or other products and services.
WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION ANYWHERE WHEN YOU SUBMIT THROUGH OUR FORMS.
Your information that is stored in our database will only be used by The UKSM Team.
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles, information and forms. We never ask for credit card numbers nor do we store
credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning on our website.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited
number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the
information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure
Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information
to maintain the safety of your personal information
- Your submitted form data is stored on secure Digital Ocean servers in
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your
computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s
systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Our forms rely on ‘Session’
cookies. Cookies are enabled on your browser by default. We do not recommend disabling cookies for our
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site
experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this
information on our behalf.
- Track what users are visiting on our site Google Analytics
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or
you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Look at your browser’s
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more
efficient may not function properly. For instance, our submission forms.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or
services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We
therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.